EnrollmentNorthland Christian enrollment requires:
- A campus tour with our admissions coordinator
- Submission of online enrollment
- Submission of all required documents including:
- Current immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of school records or submission of records release form, include IEP or 504 documentation
- Family Reference Report needs to be sent to current pastor or former if new to the area. Please request they return within 7 days.
- Interview with our principal – all previous steps must be completed before this will be scheduled.
- Meeting with business office that includes payment of enrollment fee of $150 and one time technology fee of $250. Please bring voided check to this meeting as well. Typically this will follow interview with principal.
- Students 6th grade and older need to submit their typed testimony prior to the principal interview.
- Placement testing for homeschooled students.
- Additional medical information may be necessary for certain medical conditions.
Northland Christian offers tuition assistance. The instruction document is provided at the end of the online enrollment process. In addition, church and pastor partnerships with pastoral staff family discounts are available.